by Heather de Wit – Founder of INSPIRING SOUTH AFRICANS.COM
What is Animated Film ?
Animated Films are ones in which individual drawings, paintings or illustrations are photographed frame by frame (stop-frame photography). Usually each frame differs from the one preceding it, giving the illusion of movement, when frames are projected in rapid succession.
Let’s look at some Pro’s of using Animated Film
- It’s trending worldwide.
- It’s fun and lighthearted.
- Captivating – captures the imagination and propels prospects into possibility.
- A picture says a 1 000 words - Pictures can be viewed, assimilated and understood across literacy capabilities and age.
- They are emotive invoking positive action.
- B2B – Start-ups and existing businesses – showcase your products/business in a unique and compelling way to attract new customers.
- Great for students young and old – to assimilate and follow the story rather than getting stuck in the technicalities.
- Cost effective, if you apply due diligence in selecting the right Production Studio – a 60sec film is all you need to engage and delight your audience and harness those sought after new customers.
- They have a much faster sharing rate – a good quality Animated film has the potential to go viral – the more shares, the more your popularity rises.
Who should be using Animated Film ?
- Non Profit Organizations
- Educational Institutions – on and off line - and so on ...